Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Eeyore Moments

This morning I awoke to a second day of anxiety, and
related to my ever favorite buddy, Eeyore.  I just thought it might be nice to write down some of my thoughts in hope that they will disappear wherever
those things go!  That in fact has worked for me before....to get it out of the hidden crevices of my mind, lurking to attack me at any weak moment...(LOL!  I sure hope that doesn't make me certifiable).  Anyway I have found in the past that sometimes just the physical act of writing a problem down seems to put it in proportion...which is usually all I need to see it correctly.  I don't have any specific problem or worry at the moment.........................

  But try telling that to my over active brain!  Wish I knew what brings these days/nights on....................................

Just like our friend Charlie Brown lying in bed at night hoping for a restful nights sleep the worry monster creeps up on me and makes me start trying to find something to worry about, preferably something I can solve by worry...LOL!  It seems to be a never ending circle, as when you can't pin something specific down then you wonder and worry "why can't I get the detail?"  Sometimes if you dress it up and try to pretend that there is nothing wrong....................................................
You just wind up looking silly...to yourself and others!  But at least you tried.  Then start positive
thinking.......................................................

Viola!  Eureka!  The answer is right in front of your face...you just have to face it!  There is definitely something to be said about positive affirmations.  I used to look for them more often when I belonged to my "Kindness" group on Eons.  I spent a good 6 years there and got support from many of my friends I made from all over the world.  Maybe that is what is going on today...I am missing all of that positive interaction.  Hmmm, something better to spend my 'mind time' on.

I will end this mornings blog with this reminder..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment