Friday, July 13, 2012

Gnomes




I suppose it is an appropriate time for me to tell you why my blog is named "Gnome Place Like Gnome".
I have always loved the 'wee folks'...fairy, Gnome, unicorn and all other fanciful creatures.  So, to me coming
to this blog is like gnome!  I want to feel comfortable enuf here to express my opinions about a multitude of things that go thru my mind.  Not necessarily all of it related to the wee folks.  Sometimes tho this crazy old world we inhabit gets to be a bit depressive and then I like to be able to revert to my fun place where anything and all things good are possible. 

My wee folk tend to be mischievious and just overall full of fun, as follows..............................................

There is also a Gnome in my group that tends to be a bit 'naughty' at times.  his name is Phineas.............

Then there are his cousins who are a bit sneaky.......................................................................................
Well, enuf for now, I have to get back to the real world for awhile....see ya!...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment