Thursday, July 26, 2012

First Time Great Grandma

Well, I finally can calm down enuf to write about my beautiful new Great Grandson,  Jesse James...yep that is his name and he is named after both of his Grandpas....Jesse on Dad's Side and James on mom's side.  

My oldest grandaughter, Kaitlyn and her hubby Juan have presented me and the rest of the family with this little bundle of joy...here are Mom and Dad!



This little guy was so anxious to meet his family that he showed himself in all his ultra sound pix.  First a pic of his cute little face............................

Then a pic of his "big" little foot pressing on Mom's belly, just anxious to get out......................................
Isn't that the craziest thing?  I love it...it looked like he was going to have humungous feet but in all actuality they were just normal size...for a baby that is.  LOL!  I love baby feet, and have always been known to nibble on a few baby toes...LOL!..

Here are Jesse's little feet after a couple of weeks.


This little guy made a huge (wet) impression on his daddy right after a bath.........................................
Sorry about the sideways pic, but I guess I forgot to rotate it when I resized it...
(crazy old lady trying to be all techy)....LOL!.......................


Here is a better pic of Daddy and Son......................................



Since I'm showing off pix of the family, here is Great Uncle Tom, Great Aunt Kim, and Grandma posing with Mom and Jesse in the front yard.......................................................................

Here is a close up of the new Grandma and her precious little Grand Baby...................................


Well, I have a pic of little Jesse's future with his ever so ardent Anaheim Angels baseball fan, Daddy,
he even has binkies with the Angels logo...LOL!  
Sure hope he can throw a fast pitch to Daddy..........


Well, as I'm sure you realize I could go on forever with the pictures just like you always see the jokes about people with new babies, to show off...

I will show a laugh, one of my favs.......................................
Now, I want to add a few things I want Jesse to know and the whole world to see.................................



                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of this posting is just a letter written from the heart of a very happy Great Grandma, just for my precious little Jesse James, with the great big beautiful smile..............................................

You make me as happy as 
"Winne the Pooh"  













1 comment: