Thursday, July 12, 2012

Have you ever felt like that?
Screwed, Tatooed, and Bar-B-Qued?


That is how I have felt about EONs sudden departure from my cyber-world.  I joined them when they first came up, over 6 years ago and had been a loyal, faithful fan all of those years.
Then out of the blue, with no warning whatsoever, they decide to close up shop over a contract dispute with their server company.  I have, as do many others, loads of pictures and info in that site that is now in someone else's hands.  This does not make me happy.  In fact it makes me feel awful, like I have been 'dumped'....crazy, huh?  I guess at my tender age I should have known better than to put all my eggs in one basket and expect
them to be as loyal as I was.  


So that is my little rant for this morning.  I am going to get busy and answer some mail I have been putting off...just too lazy I suppose.  Then I may play a little bingo or mah jong.   If anyone
is reading this, I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment