Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gnomastic Sounds After Dark

Have you ever wondered about what the strange noises are you hear after dark, but just can't quite identify and maybe the truth is you are too scared to search further for fear of what you might identify?  Just like that old saw..."Things That Go Bump in the Night"......................






Well, I finally got brave enuf to stay awake, (playing possum, of course) to try to see what was going on and making all those strange little noises.  At first I thought it was just Buford singing to himself..........





For those of you not in the "know"...Buford is our pet cricket that lives in the Fairy/Gnome Garden.
Well indeed he was signing but not just to himself.  It seems he had a band to accompany him........




It seems that the "Back Street Gnomes" had come to join in some after dark fun.  I discovered this
notice outside and that could explain the festivities...........................................





As I looked over towards the Garden I saw all these firefly lights illuminating the party.............





After further investigation I saw Phineas, the Gnome Master, reading the book of rules for after
hours parties ....................................................





And his trusty trio of helpers signing them for him.........................................................





There was also several gnomes on the outskirts looking for and trying to stop any one that might dare to intrude on the party........................





Now the music coming from the garden was a combination of............................





Upon further inspection I saw couples dancing....................................................





It looked like fun was had by all.  But, as always in a large gathering there are always a few people that just have to protest..........................................





As I watched, I wondered where these protester may have come from.  Well right next to me
I saw this kinda strange looking gnome who pointed to the sky, where I saw...........................





OH, NO!  Then I spied this poster on a tree nearby and just didn't know what to do................





The last I heard there was a search party trying to find him, but I think they had better widen their search area, if you know what I mean!





Well, at least little "Baby" fairy slept thru it all    NOT!......................................





Looks like she enjoyed the festivities, but she had better be here in the morning or some Gnome is gonna pay!

1 comment: